Sunday, October 15, 2006

A reckoning from all corners.

The world wants me to change. I myself want to change. But what the world wants me to change into is not I want to change into. Get it??
It's like,
World.Change( me ) <> Me.Change( me )
Pardon the rude intrusion of computer science into such a philosophical discussion.
But I suppose it helps grasping the situation better.
Everyday I spend my time getting hurt within. There's seems no solution.
And as a denouement, I say this : Change is coming. Sometime soon. For better or for worse, no one knows.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey
Kavvya introduced me to your blog,
now its growing on me.
I like the vague posts, as someone commented, 'i continued reading hoping there is somemore crap...' I mean, we all have some senseless thoughts but I never had the courage to pen it down (rather key it in, in CS terms).
Keep writing!!